Saturday, August 29, 2009

Loving my new couponing experience!

Well, thanks to Cherissa's website along with a few others, I have saved so much money this week!
I got the kids a TAG reading system for Christmas (reg. $49, marked down to $24 plus a $10 off coupon) for $14! I also got 2 Kids Boost nutritional drinks from Target for free with my coupons, along with 2 Glade sense and spray starter pack for $1 each with the coupons and in store sale... Plus many other items I have gotten for very cheap!

I am loving it. Why haven't I done this before?? Probably bc I didn't want to take the time to do so and I don't like the cashiers giving me dirty looks when my bill is $20 and I hand them coupons bringing it down to $7! BUt oh well... Saving that much money is well worth it and my husband is loving the "frugal" me. :)

Hope everyone is having a good week!
Search & Win

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, snagging all those deals! Hope it helps out your family a ton.... it has been awesome for us.

    ReplyDelete